Clarence Medical Centre
BANK HOLIDAY PHARMACY OPENING TIMES
Please see document below for Pharmacies open in the Windsor area over the Bank Holiday period: MAY BANK HOLIDAY PHARMACIES
Patient Survey Results
View our patient survey and results for 2013-4 here
The key areas for improvement seemed to be:
- Overall availability of appointments
- Difficulty getting through on the phone in the morning.
PROPOSED ACTION PLAN:
- Invest in 2 more inbound phone lines to increase telephone answering capacity
- Introduce online appointment booking
- Introduce telephone consultations and increase overall appointment availability
The doctors and staff at Clarence Medical Centre in Windsor are proud to offer the highest standard of patient-centred healthcare.We run many clinics for the management of chronic diseases such as asthma and diabetes and offer a wide variety of other medical services including antenatal and postnatal care, minor surgery, childhood vaccinations and well-person check-ups.
In addition to everything you need to know about the practice you will also find a wealth of health-related information in the menu on the right hand side. Please have a look around and do send us some feedback if you like.
There are car parking facilities available for patients.
Please note, the surgery will be closed on the following dates for staff training. In an emergency, please call the surgery number on 01753 865773 and you will be redirected to 111 who will be able to deal with your call:
- Tuesday, 20th May 2014 - doors will close at 12.30 p.m. and will re-open at 8.00 a.m. on Wednesday, 21st May.
- Tuesday, 17th June 2014 - doors will close at 12.30 p.m. and will re-open at 8.00 a.m. on Wednesday, 18th June.
- Thursday, 10th July 2014 - doors will close at 12.30 p.m. and open again at 4.00 p.m.
We would like your feedback on the service we provide. Please visit the NHS Choices website to provide your feedback so that we can continue to improve our service to you.
(Site updated 24/04/2014)